So You Throught You Weren't Sore?

On Sunday I didn't feel sore. I didn't go workout or anything, but I felt fine. So I thought...

Since I felt fine, I wanted to go to my gym and get in a good workout. Here was my first workout:

8 Minute Treadmill Block:
4 Minutes at Base Pace (for me it was 6.5 MPH)
4 minutes at faster than Base Pace (I ended with an 8 MPH)

8 Minute Weight Room Block*:
15 Low Row on SBT Straps
15 knee tucks on the dolly
10 Burpees with a push up

* Please note I started dying during this workout and my muscles felt like they were shaking.

8 Minute Row Block:
Row 1000 Meter in 5 Minute or Less
15 Crunches with a Slam Ball
15 Hip Dips

6 Minute Treadmill Block:
3 Minute of All Out Sprints (Got up to 10.5 MPH)
3 Minute of Rest in between

6 Minute Weight Room Block:
20 Squat Butt Touches
10 Pushups
10 Vups

I feel like I'm missing a Block but I really can't think of what it is. Overall, this workout was ridiculously hard. I instantly became sore during my second block, and progressively felt worse. I did go hard until the very end, but it was like my muscles were crying in agony.

I did foam roll tonight and am hoping to spin tomorrow morning before we take our dog to a surgeon consultation (long story but they think he tore his ACL). Hopefully spinning will get my mind off of this surgery thing and release some of the lactic buildup in my legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon