I love Soccer :)

Granted I am not a crazy hardcore soccer fan, but I do love soccer. In high school I played from 8th grade to 11th grade on the Varsity team and I loved it. I miss running around the field kicking the crap out of soccer balls; I miss my teammates and dressing up in uniform. So, when the Colombia vs Brazil game was scheduled in the area, I figured I would get my parents tickets as a super early Christmas present. Here are some pictures of us before the game.

 
 
 
Getting to the game was insane. The stadium is pretty close to our house and it took us almost 2 hours to get there and park. We raced into the stadium and caught the beginning of the game. I have to admit, I got us some pretty kickbutt seats. Here are some pictures of us at the game.
 



 
 
Although we lost, the game was a blast. I'm glad I got to experience this with my parents. They were so thankful for the tickets and having the opportunity to spend time with me. Even though I had to wake up early for the gym, it was totally worth it.
 
I dragged butt at the gym today, but sometimes we have days like that and it's okay. I worked hard and did the best I could, and that's all I could ask for. Tomorrow I've got a 5K. I'm not too hopeful of my time since I've been in and out of running and my workouts, but we'll see.... Wish me luck!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon