Frustrated Part II...

You thought the drama would end? Guess again. I got a phone call today about the incident that sparked this whole frustration. I didn't want to take the phone call but I figured I would go ahead and get this over with and address the situation. So I take the call and we talk. The talk goes better than I expected but I'm sobbing by the end and it's still not over; I'm supposed to make a mends with someone in my family. Before I make a mends, I reached out to my best friend and talked to her for a while about the situation. While I'm talking to her I get another heart palpitation and figured there was no way in hell I'm having a stressful conversation tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Have I mentioned I really hate family drama? Ugh, I hope this is all over soon. My little heart can't take it.

So, now that I updated you on my drama, let's talk about my workout: Orange Theory!!

Today was a tornado type of workout - every single workout is 2 minute intervals. After every two minutes you would move to the next station. This means I would start off on the treadmill for 2 minutes. then rotate to the weight room for 2 minutes, and finally end at the rower for 2 minutes. After those three station rotations, I would start all over again. Here were all of our 2 minute treadmill workouts: Run at a Push Pace (8.5MPH); Run at a Push Pace (8.5MPH); Walk at a 15% incline; Run at a Push Pace (8.5MPH); Walk at a 15% incline. - I feel like I'm forgetting one of my tornado workouts :(

Our 2 minute weight room workouts were: 8 reps of SBT muscle ups and 8 reps of tricep extensions on the SBT straps; straight kettle bell swings (I did 66 reps with a 20 pound kettlebell); dumbbell press step up with a step down bicep curl;  8 reps of chest presses and 8 reps of reverse flys; 8 kettlebell squats with something else.... - I forgot one of my tornado workouts :(

Our 2 minute rower workouts were : straight rowing; straight rowing again; 8 reps of row squats and 8 reps of bicep curls; 8 reps of V-ups and 8 reps of leg raises; 8 reps of pushups and 8 reps of mountain climbers; straight rowing.  - I forgot one of my tornado workouts :(

The last 3 minutes we have to do a core workout where we held a dumbbell. It was tough. I definitely channeled some of my frustrations from the past couple of days in my workout. I am already starting to feel sore. I'm not too sure what my workout will consist of tomorrow, but I definitely need to do something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon