I Love My FitBit,,

Sorry babe :) I know that you are tired of hearing about my FitBit but you know I had to blog about it.

So what's a FitBit you may ask? It's a tiny device that tracks your physical activity by clipping to your bra, belt, etc. It takes all the activity you've done for the day and uploads to the program you download. Then at the end of the week it provides you with details about your physical activity for the week. My best friend, A, has been hounding me to get one and was super excited when I got it this weekend.

So far I've gotten 10,000 steps every day. I even had a dance party in my living room so I could get to 10,000 steps (it tracks when you run in place). IT was hilarious. My husband was laughing at me as I danced around our living room like a total idiot. Here's a picture of my FitBit:




So enough about my FitBit. I actually did some sort of physical activity today besides dancing like an idiot in my living room. I cycled while watching one of my favorite shows: Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I'm a 12 years old teeny bopper living in an adult body. Even though I only cycled for 30 minutes it felt good! I can't wait to go to run club tomorrow. We're having the planking challenge again so I'm hoping I do well!! Wish me luck!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon