Just Running A Half Marathon Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm running my first half marathon in almost a year (I think - I'm not really too sure but it's been a pretty long time)..

I feel nervous, anxious, and excited all at the same time. I second guess my training, decisions, and sanity level. I know that I'll finish the thing, but the question is whether or not I'll beat my best time. I still have one more half marathon after this in January, but you always want to do well in any of the races your participate in.

I'm waking up pretty early tomorrow. The race is an hour away and starts at 630 so I gotta leave here by at least 5. I set up tracking on Facebook and my husbands phone, so if anyone needs to track me they can do so either way.

As we speak I'm charging my Garmin and iPod. I laid out my bib and am still deciding what to wear tomorrow. Hey - attire is a big deal.. I guess I better wrap it up now. Wish me luck!!! I'll report how I did tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon