Ten Fun Fact Tuesday - 2

Since my last ten fun fact Tuesday was a success, I decided to do it again!

Before I start, I'll talk about my workout. I used the gym at work and ran a mile for warmup at a 7:15 pace. In the weight room I did 3 sets of: 12 reps of dumbell curls with 17.5 pound weights, 20 reps of a back strengthening exercise, 12 reps of a squat press with 12.5 pound weights. Next I did 3 reps of: 25 crunches on a giant medicine ball and 12 reps of leg press with 100 pounds of weights. Finally I did 3 sets of burpees (10, 8, 6) and 12 reps of walk ups and walk downs while planking. Overall, it was a decent workout and I enjoyed it :)

Ok so now 10 new facts about me:


  1. There's a picture of my mom and I in one of the Hurricane Andrew Special Edition booklets.
  2. I hate guacamole. 
  3. I only like red and orange starbursts.
  4. I have a turtle named meatloaf.
  5. I'm obsessed with penguins.
  6. I used to work at Abercrombie and Fitch.
  7. I cry during pretty much every movie.
  8. I like things that are shiny.
  9. I know how to cast a fishing rod decently well.
  10. I can eat a whole Little Cesar pizza by myself. 
So there you have it folks :)

Tomorrow I get to run!! 

Also, I need to update my blog about a group called Girls on the Run. . There's so much I want to state, but until then.. Happy Trails! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon