Ten Fun Facts About Me

Since I feel loopy today from getting no real sleep last night, I wanted to make a fun fact post. Since what I mostly talk about is running, I figured this is a fun way to get to know me. Hence, ten fun fact Tuesday!!! Before I start my fun facts, I would like to start off by saying I ran two miles on my dumb treadmill. I rant about my treadmill because it lies to me about how fast I'm going. Ugh, anyways, here are my ten fun facts:


  1. I have a weird obsession with serial killers. I love reading John Douglas books. 
  2. I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan.
  3. I know how to speak French. I used to be a lot better but lost practice.
  4. My favorite color is pink.
  5. My go to comfort food meal is a grilled cheese sandwich.
  6. I hate my toes and always wear closed toe shoes.
  7. I used to own a white cockatoo when I was younger. 
  8. When I was little I wanted to be a pop star.
  9. My love for running came in high school when I joined cross county and track to condition for soccer. 
  10. Audrey Hepburn is my role model. 
So there you have it folks... Ten fun facts about me :) I'll be taking the day off tomorrow from blogging and working out to celebrate my husbands 30th birthday! How do we celebrate? By watching the heat of course. Happy birthday babe I love you!!! 

Until my next blog post... Happy trails ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon